Back to All Vacancies
Business Development Executive (Software)
Computime Software is a leading provider of standard and customised business software and integration solutions for medium and large-sized organisations across the globe. We deliver industry focused solutions to various sectors such as Energy, Transportation, Banking and Finance, Hospitality, Professional Services, Telecom, and iGaming. Our customer base is immensely varied and ranges from local SMEs to large multinationals.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Business Development Executive to join our dynamic Business Development team. The successful candidate will form a vital part of the team and report directly to the Head of Business Development. The primary focus of this position is to drive business growth by identifying and closing new software sales within the Maltese market.
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address designated accounts in the Maltese market
- Generating and following up on leads
- Strong focus on account selling – identify value proposition; whitespace; proactively propose software solutions to account
- Identify and grow partnerships to successfully address client’s needs and create differentiators
- Marshalling internal and Partner resources to conduct the sales process
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships
- Actively maintaining a depth of product knowledge of Computime Software solutions
- Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers, and potential
- Communicate the benefits of Computime Software value propositions to the market
- Work with appropriate people to co-ordinate marketing activities in order to generate leads
- Produce accurate forecasting and pipeline reports by maintaining CRM
- Drive customer satisfaction throughout and beyond the implementation
- Operate in line with Computime Software’s business processes and procedures
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
- Attend industry networking events
- Proven track record in selling software solutions in the Maltese market
- Excellent track record of meeting targets
- Demonstrated ability to close large, complex deals (€50k +)
- Proven track record in building relationships at all levels within companies
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong written and verbal communication in English (and preferably Maltese)
Our dynamic and supportive environment will offer you an excellent remuneration package comprising of a base salary plus performance bonus and medical health insurance. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right person.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, please send your CV to the HR Manager by signing in.