Computime Technology are a member of the Computime Group – a company set up in 1979 – and an established and respected provider of IT security, infrastructure and managed hybrid cloud solutions to several companies in Malta and overseas.
Working in close partnership with world-leading technology providers, we have been awarded the highest level of accreditation from global giants like HP, Microsoft, Cisco, Check Point, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, Vasco and Websense.
We are looking for an outgoing and ambitious university student to join our Business Development team within Computime Technology.
This is a great opportunity for the right student, who is one year away from graduating, passionate about technology and who would like to pursue a career in business development. The selected student will be assisting the Senior Business Development Manager providing administrative support tasks, which include:
· Organising marketing events aimed at generating new leads and opportunities
· Performing market research to provide support of potential leads to the BDM
· Manage the communication with clients via emails, phone calls and websites
· Follow-up on leads and sales opportunities in a timely and effective manner
· Update the relevant CRM content
· Acquaint oneself with all solutions provided by Computime
· Escalate client’s concerns/interests/expectations to the BDM
· Other administrative tasks, such as recording minutes during meetings
This vacancy is particularly suited for students who have started their final year of degree course in communications, marketing, Business and IT or Computing or equivalent, looking to gain hands-on experience in the industry. What really matters is that the person has an eye for detail, good interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. For the right person, this position offers a clear career path into a Business Development Executive role, which includes flexibility, a fun environment and a very attractive remuneration package.
The post is available on part-time basis and the working schedule will fit around the student's university time-table.
Please submit your covering letter and CV by signing in.