Back to All Vacancies
Computime Technology are a member of the Computime Group – a company set up in 1979 – and an established and respected provider of IT security, infrastructure and managed hybrid cloud solutions to several companies in Malta and overseas.
Working in close partnership with world-leading technology providers, we have been awarded the highest level of accreditation from global giants like HPE, Microsoft, Cisco, Check Point, Sophos, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, LogRhythm and Forcepoint.
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to join our specialised Systems Team.
- Troubleshoot and support problems with complex server and storage and operating systems-related issues including Storage Area
- Networks (SANs), integrated Blade solutions
- Perform software and hardware related configuration and installation of server and storage solutions
- Perform installations and configuration of VMware/Citrix/Microsoft virtualisation solution
- Research and troubleshoot end-user support issues
- Compile documentation for implemented systems projects
- Provide expert and knowledgeable support services in specific products
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Communications & Computer Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Microsoft infrastructure technologies - Windows server, Exchange, Office365, Azure Services
- Experience on storage area networks and virtualisation technologies
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive approach towards work
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Certifications in Microsoft (MCSA) or equivalent and industry server and storage certifications (HPE/IBM/Dell) will be considered an asset.
What we offer
- A competitive base salary and performance bonus
- Health Insurance benefits
- A learning culture made up of competent and results-oriented individuals
- A fun, multicultural and a positive working environment
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this highly professional and dynamic environment, please submit your CV.